Vegetable based melt and pour soap base, used for the manufacture of opaque soap bars. Functions well under a wide temperature range (from 140F to 180F).
- All vegetable based.
- Good foaming.
- Good moisturizing from a very high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel.
- Superior color stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods.
- Neutral odor provides excellent fragrance lift
- pH 7.5 – 8.5
- Suitable for slicing or molding.
- With added Titanium Dioxide as an opacifier
For quantities of 250lbs and higher, we will contact you with a shipping quote prior to processing your order.
- Sodium Stearate
- Sodium Laurate
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Stearic Acid
- Lauric Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- Pentasodium Pentetate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate