Cyclomethicone is used to blend with fragrance oils and perfume oils for after bath body mists. This product will produce a luxurious body spray that feels dry. Cyclomethicone is used in a wide variety of cosmetic applications such as antiperspirants, deodorants, lotions, creams, hair sprays, bath oils, makeup and nail polish. For making clear sprays, pour Cyclomethicone in bottle and add fragrance oil. Use in ratios of fragrance oil to Cyclomethicone from 1:3, to 1:6, or greater. Cyclomethicone blended with fragrance oils are bottled in PET containers with a fine mist sprayer. Do not use PVC as the fragrance oil will tend to breakdown and degrade the PVC.
- Cyclomethicone is a clear, odorless silicone. It leaves a silky smooth feel when sprayed on the skin. Ideal for body sprays, lotions creams, bath salts, hair care, linen sprays etc
- Cyclomethicone stays completely blended and crystal clear without shaking.
For quantities of 55 Gallons, we will contact you with a shipping quote prior to processing your order.
- Lotions: 1-20% to provide a soft velvety feel.
- Bath Salts: Use instead of glycerin to add sheen to your bath salts and a silky feel to the bath water.
- Hair Care: Spray on wet hair for easy combing or spray on hair to manage "frizz".
- After Bath Oil: Blend with your ultimate oil blend, add fragrance and you have a wonderful bath oil.
- Room Sprays, Linen Sprays & Dry Perfume Oil: No more wet linens!