Vegetable based melt and pour soap base, made from natural ingredients and free from any Surfactants or Propylene Glycol. 18% of the fatty acid / oils used in the manufacture is Shea Butter. This melt and pour soap base produces opaque soap bars.
Shea Skin Care Benefits:
Well known for its soothing, emollient properties, Shea Butter is increasingly popular as an ingredient owing to its superior skincare properties.
- Contains no surfactants or propylene glycol.
- Contains Shea butter
- Glycerin rich
- Vegetable based
- Good moisturizing from a very high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel.
- pH 8.0 – 9.0
- Neutral odor provides excellent fragrance lift
- Sodium Stearate
- Sodium Oleate
- * Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Sodium Laurate
- Sodium Myristate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Citrate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Pentasodium Pentetate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
* Please note that the majority of the Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) is saponified with sodium hydroxide to form Shea Soap.
For quantities of 250lbs and higher, we will contact you with a shipping quote prior to processing your order.