Vegetable based, melt and pour soap base. 100% of the oils used are certified Organic. Used in the manufacture of translucent soap bars. Our exclusive formula! Made from 100% Certified Organic Oils, this soap base is manufactured in a facility that is Certified Organic by the Soil Association of The United Kingdom. As a result of using organic oils, the color is light butterscotch and is not transparent, yet it lathers very nicely and has a neutral smell. This is a revolutionary formula that you won't find from any other manufacturer! Be the first to offer an organic oils hand-crafted soap bar to your friends and customers.
NOTE : The soap base is not certified organic
- 100% of the oils are certified Organic.
- Contains no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate or MPG
- Naturally has the light brown color of the organic oils
- Good foaming
- Good moisturizing from a high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- pH 8.0 – 9.0
* Please note that this product is not 100% Organic, as some raw ingredients are not yet available in the Organic variety. Therefore, packaging claims may include the verbiage: "Made with 100% Certified Organic Oils" or "Contains Organic Ingredients", however it would not be accurate to say this is an "Organic Product". We take this issue very seriously, as we do not want to abuse the terminology, and we make every effort to disclose as much information about our products as possible so that consumers are well informed.
Soil Association Certificate of Registration
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Cocoate
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- Palm Fatty Acid
- Coconut Fatty Acid
- Pentasodium Pentetate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
Soil Association Information Schedule
For quantities of 250lbs and higher, we will contact you with a shipping quote prior to processing your order.