How to Relax on a Friday Afternoon
1. As soon as you get home, unpack your bag. No scrambling on Monday morning to figure out where everything is.
2. Get comfy. Put on some pajamas or sweatpants and a loose T-shirt.
3. If you are hungry, grab a snack. Make it something fun it’s Friday!! Go ahead and have a cookie or two! If you’re old enough, a glass of wine would be appropriate…ONLY if you’re of legal drinking age.
5. Check your social-networking. Look over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Talk to your friends about your week, but don’t spend too much time on there, overthinking the week and worrying about the week to come, or even worrying about plans for the weekend will stress you out! STOP before you get to that point!!
6. Watch a movie. Not TV, but a good movie. You watch TV every day, but you don’t have time to enjoy a good flick. There are many to choose from; romantic, comedy, thriller, whatever you’re in the mood for. It’s up to you. You may even want to have a nice cup of tea, hot cocoa or beverage of choice while watching it, just to get in the mood.
7. Once the film is over, stretch. Then go put on some music and listen to it. Just listen, dance, and sing to your favorite jams. Let yourself go!!
8. Write yes write about silly stuff. You may start doing it as a joke, but may end up realizing something important you had inside of you. It’s always important to know ourselves and our deepest feelings, because sometimes we don’t hear ourselves when we have such a busy week. Be careful…if juicy, your thoughts may land in the wrong hands!!!
9. Go prepare a nice, healthy dinner that you can also eat with your family. It may be a whole grain chicken sandwich, or if you’re feeling fancy, some sushi. Pick something you enjoy but be safe with the food choices, you don’t want to go to bed with belly issues!
10. Do some meditation or yoga. Meditation and yoga are great ways to get rid of all those unwanted thoughts and pains from the week. Indulging in a little before you go to bed can help you clear your mind so you’ll sleep better and leave you feeling less stressed about your week.
• When you’re doing meditation, choose a comfortable spot and position. Close your eyes and breathe deeply. As you breathe in and out, notice your breath. If you find thoughts are straying across your mind, acknowledge them and let them drift away like clouds. Do this for 15 minutes and you’ll be sure to feel more calm and relaxed.
11. Brush your teeth and clean your face. Put on some moisturizer and lotion on your body. Take a shower. Feeling clean will get in the mood for a good night sleep!!
12. Try sleeping in the next morning, if you can. Turn off any alarms and let your body relax and detox of all the stress from the week.
For all you creative soap makers and crafters, try one of our stress relieving projects!!
Don’t Forget Your Soap Making Supplies!!
The Chemistry Store is one of the top sellers of soap making supplies. We carry a wide selection of soap products that include molds, colors, bases, oils & more. Since 1998, The Chemistry Store has provided top notch customer service, fast shipping, and some of the best prices on soap making supplies. Find out today why so many customers keep coming back.
Thank you for joining us! We will see you Monday! Remember you can jump in and ask questions, comment or share anytime by replying!!
And don’t forget…
No matter what DIY soap, lotions, bath and body crafts you are working on don’t forget…
The whole idea is to take existing creations like these and make them your own by being creative and using your crafting skills! Thank you again for joining us! Enjoy and have fun!